This 5-day course is for full stack developers who want to see how Drupal works from the ground up. This class is for students who are programmers inheriting a Drupal development, preparing to update or build a new Drupal project, or looking to firm up best practice knowledge in preparation for the Acquia Certified Developer exam.
Quickly get developers running full speed ahead in Drupal, and convey a full understanding of how Drupal sites are constructed and how the system works.
Should I Take this Course?
This course is perfect for those who are:
- Internal development team preparing for delivery of a new Drupal 7 development
- Developer planning to build a new Drupal 7 website
- Developer who is newly responsible for supporting a Drupal 7 website,
- Current Drupal Developer looking to firm up Acquia best practice knowledge for Drupal 7 Certification
Having a basic understanding of the following technologies is helpful, but not required:
- Authoring content using a Content Management system
- Experience with Drupal's administrative interface
- Some HTML, CSS knowledge
- Experience with PHP or other C based programming languages